POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3 Point Lighting Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  3 Point Lighting (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Davey B
Subject: 3 Point Lighting
Date: 20 Aug 2003 13:44:09
Message: <3f43b369$1@news.povray.org>
Ive seen a few images in p.b.i that talk of the "standard" 3 point lighting
system.

Can someone please explain a little more on this subject or give me a url
with some info.

I did find one website and did a little scene with it but results were not
as good as I have seen in p.b.i.

Are there any hard and fast rules?  Or is it just trial and error with your
particular scene?

Thanks in advance

Dave.

Post a reply to this message

http://www.3drender.com/light/3point.html

> Are there any hard and fast rules?

Nope

> Or is it just trial and error with your particular scene?

We call it expressing your creativity ;)

--
Tom

Post a reply to this message