POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My surrealism attempt Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  My surrealism attempt (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: My surrealism attempt
Date: 24 Jul 2003 14:04:08
Message: <3f201f98@news.povray.org>
Hi,
For the first time, I have made something to enter in IRTC. I posted the
image in povray.binaries.images. I would appreciate any comments,
criticisms, questions or suggestions.
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Re: My surrealism attempt
Date: 24 Jul 2003 16:53:15
Message: <3f20473b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, it's normally sufficient to post the image in binaries.images
and wait for replies there... :-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> Hi,
> For the first time, I have made something to enter in IRTC. I posted the
> image in povray.binaries.images. I would appreciate any comments,
> criticisms, questions or suggestions.
> Steve Shelby

---