POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : question about povray.org Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  question about povray.org (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: question about povray.org
Date: 5 Jul 2003 11:01:06
Message: <3f06e832$1@news.povray.org>
Was wondering if anyone knew how to go about getting my website url added to
the links section.  Also I wanted to have some mention on there about my
mosaic macros so folks that don't frequent the newsgroup will know about
them.

I sent an e-mail to the webmaster, but haven't heard anything back.  I'm not
sure how often they check that, so figured I'd ask here.

Thanks!

--
Douglas C. Eichenberg
dou### [at] nlsnet