POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's particle system Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's particle system (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ZeSly
Subject: Rune's particle system
Date: 3 Jul 2003 09:32:30
Message: <3f04306e$1@news.povray.org>
I there anyone who get something interresting with this ?
I wish to use it to simulate the jets of a rocket at liftoff but my
particles don't go down more than a few meters.

When I increase the particle_emitvect vector length, the positions of my
particles become inconsistent. The p_location vecteur has very huge number.
When I increase the particle_steps number to get more precise results and
fix the problem, my particles don't move more than a few meters with a
thousands meters particle_emitvect vector length.

--
ZeSly
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/

Post a reply to this message