POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : wacky times Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  wacky times (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Kevin Loney
Subject: wacky times
Date: 23 Jun 2003 01:01:58
Message: <3ef689c6$1@news.povray.org>
Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   1.0 seconds (1 seconds)
Time For Trace:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967347.0 seconds (-356 seconds)
    Total Time:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967351.0 seconds (-355 seconds)

I was a little stunned when my rendered finished before I started it, anyone
have any ideas y this happened?

--
Kevin
http://www.geocities.com/qsquared_1999/

Post a reply to this message

> Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   1.0 seconds (1 seconds)
> Time For Trace:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967347.0 seconds (-356 seconds)
>     Total Time:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967351.0 seconds (-355 seconds)
>
> I was a little stunned when my rendered finished before I started it, anyone
> have any ideas y this happened?

It's the y -2k bug....

Seriously, I don't know.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

Kevin Loney <kev### [at] ekoikcom> wrote in message
> Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   1.0 seconds (1 seconds)
> Time For Trace:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967347.0 seconds (-356 seconds)
>     Total Time:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967351.0 seconds (-355 seconds)
>
> I was a little stunned when my rendered finished before I started it,
anyone
> have any ideas y this happened?

Don't know why, but would sure like to be able to do it reliably!  Then I
could actually finish my IRTC entries for a change ;-)

RG

Post a reply to this message

> Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   1.0 seconds (1 seconds)
> Time For Trace:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967347.0 seconds (-356 seconds)
>     Total Time:    0 hours -5 minutes -4294967351.0 seconds (-355 seconds)
>
> I was a little stunned when my rendered finished before I started it, anyone
> have any ideas y this happened?

You didn't by any chance change your system clock while rendering, did you?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde