POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dave Allen's Castle Builder Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Dave Allen's Castle Builder (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jessie K  Blair
Subject: Dave Allen's Castle Builder
Date: 13 Jun 2003 07:47:09
Message: <3ee9b9bd$1@news.povray.org>
I've been trying to find the Castle Builder program for POV-Ray, but Mr.
Allen has removed the files from his server.  Does anyone know any other
place I might find the program?

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Dave Allen's Castle Builder
Date: 13 Jun 2003 07:55:17
Message: <bqejevoba151nu0nn5maes94psid32fiac@4ax.com>
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:47:43 -0400, "Jessie K. Blair" <jbl### [at] earthlinknet>
wrote:
> I've been trying to find the Castle Builder program for POV-Ray, but Mr.
> Allen has removed the files from his server.  Does anyone know any other
> place I might find the program?

Probably not very helpful but
http://web.archive.org/web/20010212074358/http://jendaveallen.com/builder/castle/index.html

ABX

Post a reply to this message

Yer right... Not very helpful... all I can find on that is the original
site, minus the downloads...

Thanks for trying though.

Post a reply to this message