POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To those using LSSM... (if any) Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  To those using LSSM... (if any) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: To those using LSSM... (if any)
Date: 5 Jun 2003 19:07:40
Message: <3edfcd3c@news.povray.org>
I've once again uploaded a small update of the
system. In order to save parsing time, most
Macros will now load their data "JIT", which
means "Just In Time". Only when the data
really needs to be accessed or modified will
it be loaded (still only once as before though ;-),
otherwise it will be left alone.

AFAIK no errors should occur, if they do, just
give me a note with which macro it happens, and
use the older system until I've fixed that. As always,
the Macros stay backward compatible, so no
fussing with rewriting scenes.

Regards,
Tim

--