POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: File Downloads using IE 6 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 16:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File Downloads using IE 6 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: File Downloads using IE 6
Date: 15 Apr 2003 05:59:14
Message: <3e9bd7f2@news.povray.org>
In article <3e9bd51d.405103417@news.povray.org> , mca### [at] aolcom (S
McAvoy) wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find the address information from a file download
> using IE 6, OS XP. I want to use my download manager as I fear that my
> connection will not stay up long enough to complete the download.

Right-click on the link you want to copy. A popup menu will open. It
includes a "Copy this link" (or something similar depending on the OS
language) entry. Selecting this menu entry will copy the link to the
clipboard and you can use it in your download manager.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:59:07 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:

>Right-click on the link you want to copy. A popup menu will open. It
>includes a "Copy this link" (or something similar depending on the OS
>language) entry. Selecting this menu entry will copy the link to the
>clipboard and you can use it in your download manager.
>
>    Thorsten
Thanks Thorsten, but when I right clicked on the Java button all the options are
"greyed out". I got this download OK but the information would be useful in the
future. I did search my HD and the Registry whist the download was ongoing.

Regards
        Stephen