POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Continue trace and multiple instances Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Continue trace and multiple instances (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: James Taylor
Subject: Continue trace and multiple instances
Date: 23 Mar 2003 16:21:00
Message: <3e7e253c@news.povray.org>
Hi,

If I have two instances of pov open, one doing a very long render which
needs to be stopped and started using Continue from the Render->Rerun menu,
and one to continue working (and tracing) on a separate *.pov file, does the
second instance of pov "cancel out" the continue option in the first
instance?

hope that all made sense
jim

Post a reply to this message