POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shelling out to the operating system Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Shelling out to the operating system (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: S McAvoy
Subject: Shelling out to the operating system
Date: 21 Mar 2003 09:02:38
Message: <3e7b1b55.75463080@news.povray.org>
Is there any way I can shell out to the operating system using SDL?
I want to run a DOS programme if certain conditions are met. I won't want to run
it at every frame of an animation. The documentation only mentions Pre/Post
frame or scene key points.
5.2.4  Shell-out to Operating System

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

I assume you cannot shell out using SDL. Could this function be incorporated as
a feature request.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message