POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Disco mirrored sphere Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Disco mirrored sphere (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: kulfoniasty
Subject: Disco mirrored sphere
Date: 12 Mar 2003 14:58:16
Message: <3e6f9158@news.povray.org>
Hello !!
I have a problem with my sphere. I put on it little boxes with maximum
reflection, but it doesn't reflect the light, but objects around, is it
possible to make it to reflect the light ??? I hope it's clear what I've
written . Thank's for the help~!!!

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:58:19 +0100, "kulfoniasty" <kul### [at] wppl> wrote:
> Hello !!
> I have a problem with my sphere. I put on it little boxes with maximum
> reflection, but it doesn't reflect the light, but objects around, is it
> possible to make it to reflect the light ??? I hope it's clear what I've
> written . Thank's for the help~!!!

Czesc Kulfoniasty, ciekawe imie ;-)

Look for "photons" in documentation

ABX