POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : more poser-related stuff Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  more poser-related stuff (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: James Taylor
Subject: more poser-related stuff
Date: 28 Nov 2002 16:03:32
Message: <3de684a4@news.povray.org>
hi all,

does anyone know of a resource for either a zebra (or a zebra texture for
the P3 horse). I've tried making textures from photos but it turns out I
have neither the skill or the patience for this sort of thing.  actually, I
might blame photopaint for my lack of skill ;)

also I've been looking for some P3 compatible fairies, after downloading the
ones I have found, they need the P4 woman etc

thanks
jim

Post a reply to this message

> does anyone know of a resource for either a zebra (or a zebra texture for
> the P3 horse).

There's one at www.daz3d.com . With the current discount it's still 30$
though (character + texture bought separately).

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com