POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : is this a bug? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  is this a bug? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ben Lawshe
Subject: is this a bug?
Date: 10 Nov 2002 22:53:06
Message: <3dcf29a2@news.povray.org>
I can't get my falling water to display with the rest of the scene... if you
comment out the first while loop for putting down that object, the falling
water will render fine, as soon as you put that loop back in, it won't show
up. Anyone have any idea why it's doing this?

Any help appreciated, I'm just starting to use povray and playing around
with it,

Ben Lawshe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: