POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A note about Slime-POV Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  A note about Slime-POV (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Slime
Subject: A note about Slime-POV
Date: 25 Oct 2002 14:45:24
Message: <3db99144@news.povray.org>
Unsurpsisingly, I've come across a small bug in the current version of
Slime-POV. I believe I've fixed it, but I'm going to wait a little longer to
make sure no obvious bugs get by me. Then I'm going to upload a newer
version.

(The bug occurs with turbulence. If you're using Slime-POV and come across
it, I believe a workaround is to specify a noise generator for the
containing texture.)

In addition, after having been informed by two people that my splash screen
accidentally looks like a topless female, I'll be changing that too. =)

Just keeping you all informed. Don't bother downloading it now unless you
really need the features for some reason. I'll probably post something here
when I upload a fixed version.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message