POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slime-POV released! Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Slime-POV released! (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Slime
Subject: Slime-POV released!
Date: 23 Oct 2002 22:55:08
Message: <3db7610c@news.povray.org>
Just in time for your IRTC entry, too: if you depend on height fields, this
is for you. Animators may also enjoy the 4D noise capabilities.

http://www.slimeland.com/slimepov/ <- more information & download page
http://www.slimeland.com/slimepov/docs.html <- documentation

I'm sure in about 10 minutes someone will email me telling me that it
doesn't work at all for one reason or another, but until then, I can finally
get back to regular POVing! =)

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message