POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Something is wrong here ... [Att. 92 kB] Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something is wrong here ... [Att. 92 kB] (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Subject: Re: Something is wrong here ... [Att. 92 kB]
Date: 6 Oct 2002 09:11:10
Message: <3da0366e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Andreas!

    Welcome to POV-Ray and the newsgroups! :) You should know that this is
the wrong newsgroup to post images. Use  povray.binaries.images. You could
post your question here, and your image in povray.binaries.images. Then in
your post you can say "see my image posted in p.b.i" If you can possibly
cancel this post and try posting again it would be most appreciated! I dont
know the answer to your UV mapping question, but I'm sure someone here does,
and you chances of response will be much greater if you follow the
guidelines :)

George Pantazopoulos

"Andreas Kreisig" <and### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> Hi folks!
>
> I'm very new to POV-Ray and use Blender to create my scenes. There's a
nice
> export tool available and it works good so far but it seems that there's
> something wrong with POV-Rays way to handle uv-mapping. In Blender it
looks
> okay but POV-Rays version looks very ugly. It's to grey and even when I
> increase the ambient value it looks pretty bad. There are also some
> distortions on the shelf I can't explane. What can I do to increase the
> quality of my image?
> Below you'll find an example. It's a part of my scene.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Andreas

Post a reply to this message