POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : media Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  media (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Pedro Ramos
Subject: media
Date: 28 Aug 2002 12:34:32
Message: <3d6cfb98$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

does anyone knows where I can find any good scattering media tutorial?

I've been trying to model scattering media, but I've only succeeded in doing
so with very large objects..
Is there any way to increase the "density" (not referring to the density
keyword) of the media so that I can use small objects?

Thanks,
Pedro

Post a reply to this message