POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is it the effect of my age? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Is it the effect of my age? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: Is it the effect of my age?
Date: 24 Jul 2002 20:48:12
Message: <3d3f4acc$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone!

I've been using Povray all along, and I've had the problem that I lacked
ideas and details, so I couldn't make any good-looking scenes.
Lately, I keep getting tons of ideas at the few minutes before I go to
sleep, including a real-time "renderer" that I can view my scene with.
Instead of wasting the ideas, I note them.

The question is - I don't know happened to me. I didn't have this feature
before!
Is it because I grew older? (I'm 17.5 now) If so, then time is the best
teacher. Only problem that it kills all of its students :(

Anything like that ever happened to you? Where do you get your ideas from?

Making the scene itself is a technical issue, combined with skill and
patience, I don't think that would be much of a problem for me.

Post a reply to this message