POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zazzle Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  zazzle (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: zazzle
Date: 19 Jul 2002 17:48:37
Message: <3d388935@news.povray.org>
Incidentally, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has made any
purchases from zazzle, especially if they followed one of the zazzle
links on the povray.org site.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Corey Woodworth
Subject: Re: zazzle
Date: 20 Jul 2002 00:53:56
Message: <3d38ece4@news.povray.org>
I bought "the wet bird" off zazzle but I did it before the new site design.
I got my poster pretty quick and all's well. :)

Corey