POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ior.inc Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  ior.inc (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: ior.inc
Date: 17 Jun 2002 04:31:42
Message: <3d0d9e6e@news.povray.org>
Hi All!
I am looking for the file:  ior.inc
I am unable to find it anywhere. I seem to remember that it showed a long
list of all kinds of ior's for a wide range of materials.
Somebody help me?

Thanks a lot indeed!!!

Thomas de Groot

Post a reply to this message

From: TinCanMan
Subject: Re: ior.inc
Date: 17 Jun 2002 08:06:34
Message: <3d0dd0ca@news.povray.org>
see p.b.s-f

-tgq

Date: 17 Jun 2002 08:16:21
Message: <2lkrgu0cif0nm3snglqb83k9f1g8543nh5@4ax.com>
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:31:39 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet>
wrote:
> Hi All!
> I am looking for the file:  ior.inc
> I am unable to find it anywhere. I seem to remember that it showed a long
> list of all kinds of ior's for a wide range of materials.

I don't know how long list you mean but there is a list in consts.inc include
file in standard distro of 3.5. You can be also interested in
http://seasoft.tecbox.com/Pov/NewIOR.html url.

ABX

Post a reply to this message