POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Clock change causes problems Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Clock change causes problems (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Harold Baize
Subject: Clock change causes problems
Date: 18 May 2002 22:53:14
Message: <3ce7139a@news.povray.org>
Ok, no complaining. Still, when 3.5 RC4 expired
I moved my clock date back to the 17th. Then
I tried to start my demo version of Ulead
Video Studio, which I installed yesterday, it
told me it had expired. Augh.

Harold

Post a reply to this message

I go all the way back to July '98 when I use my Rhino beta. The problem
for me is remembering to set the date back ahead.

--
~ Samuel Benge

sbe### [at] caltelcom

Post a reply to this message

Yeah, but Ulead detects any date change and kills
the demo program. Most other demos use some
other method. Ulead ought to at least warn demo
users that they can't change the date on their system.

HB