POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questions about slope pattern Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Questions about slope pattern (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Questions about slope pattern
Date: 21 Apr 2002 14:28:37
Message: <3cc304d5@news.povray.org>
Is slope {<0,-1,0>,0,1} equivalent to slope{<0,-1,0>}?
similarly is slope {<0,-1,0>,0,1 altitude <0,1,0>,0,1}
equivalent to slope {<0,-1,0>,0,1 altitude <0,1,0>}?
If so, is that true in the general case or just in some cases?

If slope is used in a normal, where is the bump_size specified?

Gail
* gai### [at] mwebcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *