POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  pov2 html on-line (Message 1 to 10 of 36)
From: Gleb
Subject: pov2 html on-line
Date: 14 Mar 2002 15:05:54
Message: <3c9102a2@news.povray.org>
Well, thank you all for your help,
I was sure that there are some ways to do it already.
But I've found this task interesting and I'd like to offer
you in your spare time to try this on-line version at

http://freelocus.com/pov2html.html

It uses pretty simple html <font> tags for now and
is limited up to 200 lines of code at once,
but I think it is still suitable for converting
sources for on-line tutorial, and (maybe) for docs too.

I hope that all keywords are included, but this is a question to test.

Regards,

Gleb

Post a reply to this message

> I was sure that there are some ways to do it already.
> But I've found this task interesting and I'd like to offer
> you in your spare time to try this on-line version at
>
> http://freelocus.com/pov2html.html
>
> It uses pretty simple html <font> tags for now and
> is limited up to 200 lines of code at once,
> but I think it is still suitable for converting
> sources for on-line tutorial, and (maybe) for docs too.

Nice work! But there seems a problem with the newline characters. If I look
at the source everything appears on one line (the browser does not even
display everything).

Are the colours the same as in the windows version of POV-Ray?

I would prefer if the formating were done with css, so one could easily
customize the colours.

- Micha

Post a reply to this message

> I was sure that there are some ways to do it already.
> But I've found this task interesting and I'd like to offer
> you in your spare time to try this on-line version at
>
> http://freelocus.com/pov2html.html
>
> It uses pretty simple html <font> tags for now and
> is limited up to 200 lines of code at once,
> but I think it is still suitable for converting
> sources for on-line tutorial, and (maybe) for docs too.
>
> I hope that all keywords are included, but this is a question to test.

Nice.

It would be great if you could supply the source code too, this would
allow to customize the settings easily, like having custom color schemes
or using CSS.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 13 Mar. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

All those people wanting interesting source codes..... he he he he :-)

--
Apache
http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/

Post a reply to this message