POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2html Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  pov2html (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Gleb
Subject: pov2html
Date: 13 Mar 2002 15:19:58
Message: <3c8fb46e$1@news.povray.org>
Can anybody advise any easy way to convert pov files to html format?

Thanks in advance,
Gleb

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: pov2html
Date: 13 Mar 2002 16:30:29
Message: <3c8fc4f5@news.povray.org>
In article <3c8fb46e$1@news.povray.org> , "Gleb" <gk1### [at] sotonacuk> wrote:

> Can anybody advise any easy way to convert pov files to html format?

With a text editor you can simply do the following (which should be easy with
any serious text editor) ...

Replace all '<' with <
Replace all '>' with >

The add at the top of the file:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <TITLE>POV-Ray Scene</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<PRE>

And at the bottom of the file add:

</PRE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

This is the fastest method. Alternatives are to use any HTML editor. Such an
editor should be able to automate the task because .pov files are nothing more
but plain text files...

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message