POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : arggg matey! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  arggg matey! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John Bradshaw
Subject: arggg matey!
Date: 13 Mar 2002 01:46:40
Message: <3c8ef5d0@news.povray.org>
Perhaps it is just too late, or perhaps I'm just pov-naive, but will someone
point out why this statement:

          object {sng translate VRand_In_Sphere(RdmA) }

 would give me this error:

          Parse Error: No matching } in 'object', object found instead

?

Thanks,
John

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:46:25 -0500, "John Bradshaw"
<joh### [at] nospamhotmailcom> wrote:
> Perhaps it is just too late, or perhaps I'm just pov-naive, but will someone
> point out why this statement:
>          object {sng translate VRand_In_Sphere(RdmA) }
> would give me this error:
>          Parse Error: No matching } in 'object', object found instead
>?

Only if you tell us what is sng and how rest of the source looks. It's
important piece of debuging.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> Only if you tell us what is sng and how rest of the source looks. It's
> important piece of debuging.

How right you are. I fixed it when I went back to look at it.

Thanks,
John