POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi All Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:56:28 EDT (-0400)
  Hi All (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Corey Woodworth
Subject: Hi All
Date: 11 Mar 2002 21:26:06
Message: <3c8d673e@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone! I've been using (and learning) POV off and on for about a year
or two and I just now found this place. Hopefully you guys can awnser some
of my questions :) First off, is there any good tutorials or resources on 3D
clouds?

Thanks,
Corey

Post a reply to this message

There was a period when alot of people posted
source for media clouds, just check the scene
files group.

=Bob=

"Corey Woodworth" <cdw### [at] mpinetnet> wrote in message news:3c8d673e@news.povray.org...
: Hi everyone! I've been using (and learning) POV off and on for about a year
: or two and I just now found this place. Hopefully you guys can awnser some
: of my questions :) First off, is there any good tutorials or resources on 3D
: clouds?
:
: Thanks,
: Corey