POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Setting up a small render farm Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:34 EDT (-0400)
  Setting up a small render farm (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kevin Loney
Subject: Setting up a small render farm
Date: 11 Mar 2002 19:05:42
Message: <3c8d4656$1@news.povray.org>
This thursday is my schools open house and I've run the idea of setting up a
small povray render farm past my teacher. I have permission to do it as a
demostration of the things our lab is capable of, now I'm working out the
technical details.

Anyone have a quick rundown on how to set this up, and a pointer to program
that will allow me to do this? Technical assistance will be much
appreciated.

--
Kevin
http://www.geocities.com/qsquared_1999/

Post a reply to this message

> Anyone have a quick rundown on how to set this up, and a pointer to
program
> that will allow me to do this? Technical assistance will be much
> appreciated.

Not many replies here.  :o)  I'm afraid I can't provide the technical
assistance either but I found links on www.povray.org to these programs
(though I never tried them) :

http://www.wozzeck.net/images/pmp/
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~wrooney/