POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Book Query Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:26 EDT (-0400)
  Book Query (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Duncan Adamson
Subject: Book Query
Date: 6 Mar 2002 16:57:09
Message: <3c8690b5$1@news.povray.org>
A bit off-topic but I hope you don't mind.

I am trying to code a lot of mathematical stuff in POV-Ray and am looking
for a good 3D reference book.  Does anyone know of one - it must include
stuff like Matrices/Quaternions/Splines but preferably not be targetted
towards any programming language (except POV :) ).

Thanks
Duncan Adamson

Post a reply to this message

> A bit off-topic but I hope you don't mind.
>
> I am trying to code a lot of mathematical stuff in POV-Ray and am looking
> for a good 3D reference book.  Does anyone know of one - it must include
> stuff like Matrices/Quaternions/Splines but preferably not be targetted
> towards any programming language (except POV :) ).
>
> Thanks
> Duncan Adamson

No book, but take a look here:
http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~andreas/math/matrfaq_latest.html