POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : From Grey Knight Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:03:19 EDT (-0400)
  From Grey Knight (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jimbobjim
Subject: From Grey Knight
Date: 28 Feb 2002 16:48:47
Message: <3c7ea5bf@news.povray.org>
Grey Knight says:

>Could you ask the newsgroup if anyone has MegaPOV 3.1
>handy?
>I can't download it, I need it to render my IRTC entry
>and I have so much connection trouble I can't even
>post on the newsgroup!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Hugo
Subject: Re: From Grey Knight
Date: 28 Feb 2002 18:20:39
Message: <3c7ebb47$1@news.povray.org>
> >Could you ask the newsgroup if anyone has MegaPOV 3.1
> >handy?
> >I can't download it, I need it to render my IRTC entry
> >and I have so much connection trouble I can't even
> >post on the newsgroup!

I have Megapov 0.7... Megapov 3.1 doesn't exsist... But the clock has
striked 12 here so maybe it's too late with IRTC?  Sorry about that.  Btw,
Megapov can still be downloaded from Nathan Kopps homepage.

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

I'm going to bed now.

Post a reply to this message