POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wings3D Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Wings3D (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ruy
Subject: Wings3D
Date: 9 Jan 2002 10:45:07
Message: <3c3c6583@news.povray.org>
A nice free modeller, but lacking a fundamental feature: exporting to POV.
I've talked to the mais developer, and it seems this vital request is not on
his pipe to be fulfilled for the next several months.

The solution I found (not being a developer myself...) is to export the
output to #DS and then convert it with 3ds2pov. I'll post some results soon.

Ruy

Post a reply to this message

I'm having trouble downloading Erlang so I can't check it out yet, but it sounds
interesting.

--
- Nekar

http://nekar_xenos.tripod.com/metanoia/