POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : p.b.i. question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  p.b.i. question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: MR
Subject: p.b.i. question
Date: 7 Jan 2002 08:52:32
Message: <3c39a820$1@news.povray.org>
ok!  i've finished my first image.  and its terrible of course.  but
i want everybody to see it.  when i go to povray.binaries, images,
they are all beautiful and elegant.  is it proper to post a crummy
beginner's image there?  i get the feeling that the unspoken rule
is that it needs to be pretty decent to be posted there.

thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message