POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloth and Curtains Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Cloth and Curtains (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Jon Berndt
Subject: Cloth and Curtains
Date: 27 Dec 2001 17:38:10
Message: <3c2ba2d2$1@news.povray.org>
Can anyone point me to resources that explain or enable one to raytrace
cloth/curtains?

Jon

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: Cloth and Curtains
Date: 27 Dec 2001 20:48:02
Message: <3C2BD078.70EC2865@applesnake.net>
You don't specify what raytracer you want to use.  Ken will
help you with locating the cloths tuff for POV in a few
minutes form now.

Also do you need animated cloth/curtains or stills?  If
stills just use sPatch or Hamapatch.

Ken?

-peter
--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net

Post a reply to this message