POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Method for making a calendar Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Method for making a calendar (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Method for making a calendar
Date: 20 Dec 2001 10:58:55
Message: <3c220abf@news.povray.org>
I'm talking with zazzle about making a POV-Ray calendar available.

One method which I suggested to them was to allow someone to upload
calendar 'templates', which is basically the calendar for a given
year or month, but minus the image, and other people (or the same
person) to upload images that could be fit into the template (via
a software merge).

Someone wanting to purchase a calendar could then pick and choose what
format they wanted the numbering in, and choose whatever year and image
they want (for example), via a web page, then order the chosen work and
have it printed & mailed to them.

They seemed to think this was a good idea.

Question: is it ? Or is it too complicated ? Would it be better to just
have a 'fixed' calendar (which has the image etc pre-determined) ?

Your feedback invited.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message