POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Question.. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  A Question.. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jason M
Subject: A Question..
Date: 14 Oct 2001 20:42:34
Message: <3bca30fa@news.povray.org>
I have a question that I've been attempting to figure out, or at least
if it's possible, for awhile now. I'm using an include file called
bend.inc (Made by Chris Colefax?) and would like to know the following.
After I bend an object, for example a plain cylinder, how would I go
about finding where the new end of it is? I don't know much how else to
describe it, I hope you understand..

Post a reply to this message