POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : amapi question ?? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  amapi question ?? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: MR
Subject: amapi question ??
Date: 9 Oct 2001 08:38:06
Message: <3bc2efae$1@news.povray.org>
hello,

could somebody please give me a bit of insight into editting meshes in
amapi?  i've looked at the vertex selection tool, the filet tool, the
ungroup feature, the delete face feature, and i can't get the job done.
i've got one
large mesh that i need to break up into sections.  i could accomplish this
by progressively deleting large sections of the mesh in copies of the
original, but i don't know how to do it.  i'm using the 4.15 freebie
version.

i've got one medium-sized issiehugger that matt giwer gave me in the
c.g.r.r. group that i'm willing to trade for this information.

thank you, miker

Post a reply to this message