POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Good render jobs? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:06 EDT (-0400)
  Good render jobs? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Paul Lyons
Subject: Good render jobs?
Date: 21 Aug 2001 10:45:38
Message: <3b827412@news.povray.org>
Has any one got any interesting render/trace jobs they could send me or
point me in the right direction.

We want to demonstrate a compute farm where by we submit a job to a program
call Sun Grid Engine and as we have 10 systems in our farm it runs 10 image
traces at the same time. The one we have currently is to say the least
boring!!

Just something that visually looks good
Distributor Systems International
+44(0)1322 407891