POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Starry background? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Starry background? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mahalis
Subject: Starry background?
Date: 8 Aug 2001 15:58:02
Message: <3b7199ca$1@news.povray.org>
Could someone give me an example of pigment code for a simple black
background dotted with stars?

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Starry background?
Date: 8 Aug 2001 17:00:07
Message: <3b71a857$1@news.povray.org>
"Mahalis" <don### [at] fakeycom> wrote in message
> Could someone give me an example of pigment code for a simple black
> background dotted with stars?

    Several good ones come with POV-Ray. Look through the includes. I would
tell you where to look exactly but it will be more fun for you to see what
all there is.

Post a reply to this message

Thx. I found 'em, but I haven't had much success modifying them. Oh well...
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

> "Mahalis" <don### [at] fakeycom> wrote in message
> > Could someone give me an example of pigment code for a simple black
> > background dotted with stars?
>
>     Several good ones come with POV-Ray. Look through the includes. I
would
> tell you where to look exactly but it will be more fun for you to see what
> all there is.

Post a reply to this message

> Thx. I found 'em, but I haven't had much success modifying them. Oh
well...

    Check the POV links for the Galaxy include at Chris Colefax's site.