POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tux the Linux Penguin Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Tux the Linux Penguin (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: Tux the Linux Penguin
Date: 18 Jul 2001 10:47:51
Message: <3b55a197$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Has anyone done a POV-Ray model of the infamous Tux Linux penguin?

Reuben
doo### [at] breathemailnet

Post a reply to this message

From: autowitch
Subject: Re: Tux the Linux Penguin
Date: 18 Jul 2001 11:16:11
Message: <3b55a83b$1@news.povray.org>
There's a couple of Tux models floating around.  There is an sPatch model on
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cave/1376/e_downloads.htm (I am not
sure who originally created it) and a good 3ds model of Tux (by the Van
Heesch brothers) at http://www.stack.nl/~fidget/pguin/penguin.html

I have played with the latter one and like it.

- autowitch

"Reuben Pearse" <reu### [at] presence-systemscom> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone done a POV-Ray model of the infamous Tux Linux penguin?
>
> Reuben
> doo### [at] breathemailnet

Post a reply to this message