POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World Update (June 26) Server Time
21 Jul 2024 01:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's World Update (June 26) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rune
Subject: Rune's World Update (June 26)
Date: 25 Jun 2001 21:17:46
Message: <3b37e2ba@news.povray.org>
I've just updated my website!

I've now released my Electricity Include File which I used to create the
animations I've been posting to povray.binaries.animations the last few
days. It can be used to create a wide variety of electric sparks.
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/include/include.html

I've had several requests for source code for the animations on my new
Animation Experiments page. While I can't provide code for all of them right
now, I've at least provided the code for four of them. Enjoy!
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/anims/anims.html

Speaking of include files, I've taken down all the pages for my individual
include files and instead made one Include Files page where all my include
files are located. So please update your possible links!
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/include/include.html

Feedback is always appreciated! :)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 10)