POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : question concerning area lights, reflection blur et cetera... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  question concerning area lights, reflection blur et cetera... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JRG
Subject: question concerning area lights, reflection blur et cetera...
Date: 23 Apr 2001 16:57:09
Message: <3ae49725@news.povray.org>
Area lights are quite slow and relfection blur even more. Would it be so
difficult to make fast pre- (or post) processing area lights with some sort
of filter to blur the edge of the shadows? It would be much less accurate
but really faster. I saw something like that somewhere...
jrg

Post a reply to this message