POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A pigeon/dove or other birds models - anyone? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  A pigeon/dove or other birds models - anyone? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Subject: A pigeon/dove or other birds models - anyone?
Date: 1 Mar 2001 08:20:19
Message: <3a9e4c93@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm looking for some bird models for use in my scenes. I have a raven in 3ds
format, but I don't think it fits to well in my scene. Any other bird models
out there?

TIA,

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Marc-Hendrik Bremer <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> Hi,

> I'm looking for some bird models for use in my scenes. I have a raven in 3ds
> format, but I don't think it fits to well in my scene. Any other bird models
> out there?

Gilles Trans, in his discussion of the Wet bird scene, has a pointer to a
little bird, done in sPatch.  I used it for my Door into Summer pic,
forexample.  It's a fairly simple model, but depending on how detailed you
want, it might be sufficient.

Geoff

Post a reply to this message