POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SimFluid Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  SimFluid (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Pascal Baillehache
Subject: SimFluid
Date: 11 Feb 2001 14:10:23
Message: <3a86e39f$1@news.povray.org>
my fluid simulator is now downloadable here :
http://baillp.free.fr/fluid.html
Baillp

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: SimFluid
Date: 19 Feb 2001 09:58:44
Message: <k0d29tskj8c1qt77fu3i7oporbrbjcvf73@4ax.com>
On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:15:16 +0100 Pascal Baillehache wrote:

>my fluid simulator is now downloadable here :
>http://baillp.free.fr/fluid.html

  POV output, too! I wonder if this is a Unix binary as the download is
tar.gz(ipped).

From: Pascal Baillehache
Date: 19 Feb 2001 16:20:09
Message: <3a918e09@news.povray.org>
It's not a binary but a C++ library, I developped it under Linux but should
work with other systems, and I'm still working on it ...
Baillp