POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Libraries Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Libraries (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: CHARLES CLARK
Subject: Texture Libraries
Date: 5 Feb 2001 15:15:13
Message: <3a7f09d1@news.povray.org>
I had to re-install Moray. I saved my texture libraries elsewhere, then
copied them back. Now, Moray can't find them. The Paths are correct. I've
checked everything I can think of. Am I just holding my mouth wrong or what?
Any suggestions?
I've been having trouble with my ISP connection, and can't always access
your news group. My eMail is : see### [at] yahoocom.
Great program, volks!

Post a reply to this message

if i recall, there may be two places to specify the path.  of course
most paths are on the advanced tab, but it seems to me another tab (in
render settings, scene settings, or moray settings) also has a spot.