POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rune's World Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Rune's World (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Rune
Subject: Rune's World
Date: 6 Jan 2001 15:12:02
Message: <3a577c12$1@news.povray.org>
My website "The RSJ Website" has changed name to "Rune's World". Less
cryptic, isn't it?
The address is still the same though:

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk

I have improved the design on the website. I'd like to know what you think
of it. All the web-graphics (Panel bar and so on) are made with POV-Ray and
MegaPov. Also, if the new design looks strange with your browser, or if
there's any problems with it, please tell me.

I have also added the image "No More Chrome Spheres Please!" to the 3D
gallery in a version a little larger than the one posted in p.b.i. Source
code is available too.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> My website "The RSJ Website" has changed name to "Rune's World". Less
> cryptic, isn't it?
> The address is still the same though:
>
> http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
>
> I have improved the design on the website. I'd like to know what you think
> of it. All the web-graphics (Panel bar and so on) are made with POV-Ray and
> MegaPov. Also, if the new design looks strange with your browser, or if
> there's any problems with it, please tell me.

Looks mostly good here, but i suspect the white rectangles around the
bullets in the text are not intended.

BTW, how did you do the "Rune's World" text ?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

Looks swell. : ) And true, that is a better name.

Post a reply to this message

Looks fine. Pretty much the same as before anyway.

> > if the new design looks strange with your browser, or if
> > there's any problems with it, please tell me.
>
> Looks mostly good here, but i suspect the white rectangles
> around the bullets in the text are not intended.

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you send me a small screenshot of the
relevant part?

And which browser are you using?

> BTW, how did you do the "Rune's World" text ?

The text is a HF made with "Level Connecter" which you can get here:
http://www.kivisalo.net/

The white glow is a blurred version of the text used as a material_map.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not sure what you mean. Can you send me a small screenshot of the
> relevant part?
>
> And which browser are you using?

Screenshot went via pm.

I used Netscape 4.7