POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to off-topic? (Message 1 to 10 of 68)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: What happened to off-topic?
Date: 27 Dec 2000 04:32:19
Message: <3a49b723@news.povray.org>
Well?

(It's not showing up and has been removed from the avail. newsgroups on this
server).

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris C
Subject: Re: What happened to off-topic?
Date: 27 Dec 2000 05:41:00
Message: <3a49c73c@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message news:3a49b723@news.povray.org...
> Well?
>
> (It's not showing up and has been removed from the avail. newsgroups on this
> server).

off-topic was removed due to consistent abuse.

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 27 Dec 2000 07:56:57
Message: <3A49FBBA.57EF480F@erols.com>
Chris C wrote:

> "Tom Melly" wrote:
> > Well?
> >
> > (It's not showing up and has been removed from the avail.
> > newsgroups on this server).
>
> off-topic was removed due to consistent abuse.

Good thing, too.  I was getting distracted from working on Rusty!

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message