POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Documenting Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Documenting (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Documenting
Date: 3 Dec 2000 12:25:43
Message: <3a2a8217@news.povray.org>
I just had a feature request that I don't know if there is a better way to
do already

When documenting, I like to establish a tab space and some sort of orderly
demarcation of the comments. What would help is a Super Tab where general
typing word wrapped at some point, but that by Super Tabbing, you would get
a couple dozen columns over on the right to type comments in.

Does that make sense.

--

including a fourth of Al Gore supporters
in a new poll, say it is time for the

Post a reply to this message

Is it Windows specific? If yes I would recommend the povray.windows group
for this.
For the windows version this would be something useful to make the code more
readable. I'm still trying to find a good way to layout my code to make it
easier to read.

Marc