POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Ouch Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ouch (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Ouch
Date: 25 Nov 2000 18:59:17
Message: <3a205255@news.povray.org>
"Bruce L" <dke### [at] sksympaticoca> wrote :

> Though why looking to the left hurts is still
> quite a mysetery. Perhaps I was using the left side of my brain to plan
> it all <g> Or would that be the right. Pain is quite the weird thing. It
> actualy hurts a fair amount. I suppose that's why people tend to avoid
> it.

    You may have aggravated a chiropractic problem that can be quite easily
fixed. Not looking to one side or another is a common one.

Post a reply to this message

From: Andy Cocker
Date: 25 Nov 2000 19:27:17
Message: <3a2058e5@news.povray.org>
>     You may have aggravated a chiropractic problem that can be quite
easily
> fixed. Not looking to one side or another is a common one.

Try using one of the following... you'll not have to turn your head as much.

CAMERA_TYPE:
fisheye | ultra_wide_angle |  panoramic

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.

Post a reply to this message