POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : update on benefit CD for povray (10best.raytrace.com) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  update on benefit CD for povray (10best.raytrace.com) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: update on benefit CD for povray (10best.raytrace.com)
Date: 25 Nov 2000 17:33:35
Message: <3a203e3f@news.povray.org>
SURVEY
As survey responses trickle in, we gain more evidence that this is a

heartened by the large number of people planning to participate in the
contest for the cover image (24!).
Here are the tabulated responses to the interest form at the bottom of
the page:

If you have not done so, please answer the survey at the bottom of the
page at:
http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html

TIMING OF OPENING UPLOAD PAGE
I have space on the server but I underestimated the complexity of the
upload code and am getting help. So we still have hope for mid-December
opening, but deadline will easily fall to Jan 15th. This will give those

would *encourage* multiple submissions to the cover contest, as the
project isn't as much about who can win but what we can do for povray.