POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Eval/Max-gradient technique? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:11:40 EDT (-0400)
  Eval/Max-gradient technique? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Eval/Max-gradient technique?
Date: 12 Nov 2000 11:56:33
Message: <3a0ecbc1@news.povray.org>
Who posted the animated cartoon in animations? I've lost the post and would
like to check out the approach.

Grim

Post a reply to this message

From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: Eval/Max-gradient technique?
Date: 12 Nov 2000 13:08:01
Message: <3a0edc81@news.povray.org>
GrimDude wrote:

> Who posted the animated cartoon in animations? I've lost the post and would
> like to check out the approach.

Equiprawn, for one...

http://10best.raytrace.com/tracinstyles.html#STYLE

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Walzer
Subject: to Greg only .... others: Don't read
Date: 12 Nov 2000 15:36:01
Message: <3a0eff31@news.povray.org>
> http://10best.raytrace.com/tracinstyles.html

BTW: Greg: The link to my page looks wrong ... there is a >"< to
much in the href-tag ...
would you mind to correct it ???

--

 ,',    Jan Walzer      \V/  http://wa.lzer.net     ,',
',','   student of      >|<  mailto:jan### [at] lzernet ',','

Post a reply to this message

That was a bit eerie, to have a note addressed like that, perhaps
because I'm sitting in the dark....

Thanks, fixed.
it just took me to http://www.informatik.uni-halle.de/~walzer/

Jan Walzer wrote:

> > http://10best.raytrace.com/tracinstyles.html
>
> BTW: Greg: The link to my page looks wrong ... there is a >"< to
> much in the href-tag ...
> would you mind to correct it ???
>
> --

Post a reply to this message