POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Odd behavior in Megapov... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Odd behavior in Megapov... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Odd behavior in Megapov...
Date: 11 Nov 2000 13:07:56
Message: <3a0d8afc@news.povray.org>
I am using the latest (I think) version of Megapov (0.6a) and noticed that
on occasion when I start a render (I am using both radiosity and photons)
the entire scene renders completely black.  I shut down Megapov and restart
it and render the same scene with no changes at all and then it works
correctly and the scene comes out as expected.  This may have been reported
before but I don't get a chance to get on the newsgroup often.

BTW,  I read one complaint from another user about the lack of help on this
newsgroup.  I feel completely the opposite. I have received more assistance
than almost any other programming newsgroup I have been to.  I would like to
thank everyone for all the help I have gotten. It has helped me understand
the program better and develop images that improve each time I make a new
one.

Post a reply to this message

"Patrick Dugan" <pat### [at] netinsnet> wrote in message

> BTW,  I read one complaint from another user about the lack of help on
this
> newsgroup.  I feel completely the opposite. I have received more
assistance
> than almost any other programming newsgroup I have been to.  I would like
> thank everyone for all the help I have gotten. It has helped me understand
> the program better and develop images that improve each time I make a new
> one.

I totally agree with you.
Thanks everyone.
Ambis